Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ash and Gummi (cont.)

So Ash and Gummi came over and they just left. Btw if you're in Texas, don't go out on the concrete barefoot. Ouch! Anyway we went to the gazeebo like I said we would and they brought their American girl dolls. I showed them my funny Lady Gaga impression. By the way it's really hot outside and we had to drink water for an hour. Gummi got bored and hid in my closet until we loured her out with lime sherbert. Ash fell into the creek and got all muddy so we had to pour our water bottles on her feet and shoes. When we got back from our sweaty and funny excersieze I showed Ash t.g.i.f by Katy Perry on Youtube until Gummi's mom came and picked them up. That was our day. I miss them. I moved in december and this was a good first time seeing them again. What a day!
Your crazy, tired friend,
Key

3 comments:

  1. Hey Key It's me Gummie I Changed my name to Crazy girl freak you need to check out my blog oh and your house was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crazy,
    Thanks. I had a good time yesterday.
    your friend and blogger,
    Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that day. Boy do I hope we can do it again!

    ReplyDelete