Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Week

In case this doesn't pertain to you, this was my first week of school!!! I'm in seventh grade and I was completely overwhelmed this week. First of all none of my friends are in all of my classes but some are in some. I'm in symphonic band and I play the oboe which is fun. Also if I make all region I could be moved to honor band!:) Then I have PE fourth period so I have C lunch with the eighth graders yikes! But fortunately my neighbor, her best friend, another friend, and a best friend in science class have C lunch too so I'm not alone. Plus I met some eighth grade twins who ride my bus. NY and T (can't say their names) and my science teacher's name is Coach Strange. How "Strange" is that? he he.
your school girl blogger,
Key

No comments:

Post a Comment