Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Arbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, the fun of curley fries! No I will not spend this whole post talking about Arbies, although they are awesome...But, I recently got teeth pulled and so eating isn't as swell as it used to be. SIX TEETH WERE PULLED! Four of them were permenant!!!! Anyway so my Paw Paw's birthday is on the 31rst of January and we went out to dinner. Katy is the only cousin I have who is younger than me but Robert is the closest in age. he is fourteen and...interesting...He slowly scooped up salsa and then messed up my hair and said "ello, ello!" How wierd is that?! It is now a running inside joke between me and my sister to go "ello ello" when we want to laugh. Also CSI Neverland was performed at school.

6 comments:

  1. You forgot to tell them they're awesome for their mocha oreo milkshakes key!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME....SERIOUSLY.....GO GET ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've never had one. Maybe you could tell the viewers Mrs....person. ;) Go ahead I don't care tell them (not that there are very many of them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ONE YOU ARE AN INSANSE SYCO MANIAC (and not in the good way) THEY ARE THE MOST DELICOUS SHAKES ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Key, you MUST go try one!!! SERIOUSLY THAT ARE GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  4. (this is Key)
    Sorry I haven't been posting. I will soon, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh heeeeey you replied to my comment hehehe Oh my comment was funny... I hate summer

    ReplyDelete