Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oklahoma Middle School Retreat

At my church they had a middle school Retreat on Sunday after lunch. I went will my neighber Blondmoment (again just a nickname) but my twin Ray couldn't come because she had volleyball and had made plans with another friend. So on sunday the seventh and eighth grade sunday school classes traveled to Oklahoma for two hours only stopping once to get drinks at McDonalds. I had a great time. I even made a friend who could do cool card tricks. The meals were delicious and the only problem with it was sleeping on the floor with four girls in the other room talking all night long and giggling every time Bilman scared one of the boys and made them screamed like a girl. But those things were ok when it came to playing pranks like the Ooga Booga Family initiation(hilarious, ooga?) and scary stories(that weren't even scary but who cares) and playing Phase Ten!
And ok at the end of a whole week with Blondmoment we can get a little sick of eachother.
Ooga booga,
Key

No comments:

Post a Comment