Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

We Fill the Pool for Independence Day

I'm getting a pool! I'm so excited. This year for my mom's birthday she gets a pool. You see my mom's birthday is on July 3rd so it's the day before Independence Day. Well when we moved in December we tried to get a house with a pool but had no such luck. Therefore we are puting one in and yesterday they did the decking, which is a fancy word for the concrete around the pool on which we walk on. They just finished the finishing which is on the inside of the pool, like what you walk on when you swim. We got Pebble Tech which is little pebbles that pet your feet. And also today they fill it, which means we can swim in it tomorrow! Happy birthday mom! Also a shout out to the birthday of my friend Ash who has the same birthday. Crazy huh?
Your fav blogger,
Key

No comments:

Post a Comment