Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Long Time No See

Why, hello there, faithful viewers. Long time no see. So I would like to inform you that I may be either starting a new blog or revving this one up a bit. As you may know, I am a writer. So...I'd like to start posting excerpts. Also, life has become a little bit more...interesting....since we've last met. So, I may begin sharing fun adventures from my happy little life. Allow me to introduce you to my crew. I've made new code names.
Luna= me
Mickey= My best friend in the whole wide world who does not go to my school because, sadly, I moved when I was eleven
Hope= Super, super close friend of mine. Practically my sister, best friends with Elizabeth. I've known Hope for about a year and a half now.
Alyss= Another practical sister of mine, best friends with Hope. I've known Elizabeth for about two years now, and been friends with her for one year. She's my writing partner and she's helped me see sides of me that no one else can.
Jimmy= My boyfriend. He's been one of my best friends for about a year, I've known him for nearly two and a half years now. We didn't used to get along too well and we're hitting some rough spots now but we can get through it, I just know it. His best friend is Haleigh.
Ryan= Sky's best friend, Elizabeth's boyfriend, and practically my brother. I've known him for two years now, and he's been my friend for one. He and Elizabeth haven't been going out for too long, but I was there when he asked her out it was super cute. I'd shipped them hard ever since Hope and John started going out.
John= Hope's boyfriend. I've known him for two years but only started to get to know him in January when he and Hope started going out. He's really sweet and he's also like a brother to me. Sky doesn't like him very much...
Ella= Hope's and my project partner. We have almost all of our classes together, she's one of my best friends I've been her friend for two years now.
Gene= I've known her since sixth grade, and she's one of the only five people I hung out with then that I consider a best friend now.
Ginger= My neighbor. She's been with me since I moved here, and that's hard because I know I'm tough to get to know. 
Hopefully that's good. Gotta run. By!

No comments:

Post a Comment